Monday, October 08, 2007

2.3 changes. What are you excited for?

There are a TON of changes coming in 2.3. I should hopefully have my mic all set soon, so a 2.2 patch show and then a 2.3 upcoming changes show will be in the works.

Oh, and the in-game voice chat client sucks an ass.

So, list the changes you are excited about, and I'll mention them on the show.

Changes I'm most excited for:

Zul'aman and new heroic loot potential.
Leveling changes (maybe I'll finally level up all my under-40 alts).

There are places to look for 2.3 notes, such as worldofraids.com and mmo-champion.com.

Let me know what you want to hear about, and I'll do my best to fit in as much as I can.

Leave a comment here, on my forums, or email me with your wish list based on the changes for 2.3.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mercot said...

Azeroth instance redesigns?
Extra mail slots
Increased XP 30-60 quests
new Goblin town

12:52 AM, October 09, 2007  
Blogger Steve said...

1. Increased XP for mid-level content (finally going to level that mage alt).
2. Revamped Dustwallow Marsh & new town.
3. Guild Banks

10:13 AM, October 09, 2007  
Blogger Sean said...

1. Season 3 gear, the cost reduction of season 2.

2. Zul'Aman's epic lootzors

3. The new reputation discount system 4700g for epic mount training? thank you

4. New daily quests! The BG one sounds sweet with its 2k honor and 3 badges. It'll be good for people who don't grind bgs and just want to get in a quick couple games before raid

5. Heroic Badge drops in kara and ZA, plus new sets to buy

6. The change to devastate to combine sunder armor. Finally! Warriors are even more like droods with their one button agro generator.

9:16 AM, October 23, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just a note, they took out Wildhammer rep, and the Horde never had a rep for their flying trainer people. So the mount training will still be 900 and 5000 gold. But this does mean the nether ray will drop to 160g from 200g.

6:07 AM, November 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home