Saturday, February 17, 2007

Burning Crusade Impressions Show

After a long delay, caused by an injury to me, here is a new show!

Please don't mind the sporadic coughing, I am coming down with a cold. Also there isn't much editing to this episode, mainly because of my injury. I explain in the cast.

When this injury heals up some more, I can get the ginormous show out that was recorded over a month ago, because I will be able to edit far easier than I can now.

Until then, please enjoy this show.

Listen Now

Run Time: 1:06:40
File Size: 32 MB

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your injury did not stop your wow playing.

More over I hope you are alright. I hope to listen to the cast today

1:40 AM, February 20, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome show, listened to it more than thrice already :D (German class sucks)

Good luck with the health hope you bot my e-mail

12:58 PM, February 28, 2007  
Blogger iDraxis said...

How is your injury coming along?

Your gigantic show still coming along?

Hope you're feeling better man, rock on!

10:59 AM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Mark said...

I really hope you're feeling better with the injury and all. I really enjoyed your podcasts, especially the Burning Crusade Impressions show. I've been wanting to start a podcast for a while and your show inspired me...working on recording segments tonight in fact. Anyway, please get some more podcasts out as they're really good.

Thanks,
Mark

5:11 PM, April 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home