Wednesday, November 29, 2006

PTR Show 3 (Patch 2.0)

Here is the newest PTR show for the upcoming patch, Patch 2.0, which is the bridge patch between the current game and the expansion.

Discussion on the new PvP system, 41 point talents (some of them), character sheet changes, and some more!

Not a long show, since there wasn't a whole lot of new content to test on the test realm, but you know the info I give is pretty in-depth.

DOH! Looks like I should have checked the forums! They did announce the release date for the patch, December 5, 2006. Oh well, stop your PvP rank grind now, unless all you care about it the rank itself and not the items you get from it. After this Tuesday, you can't just buy them for gold.

Listen Now
File Size: 12.8 MB
Run Time: 26:45

2 Comments:

Blogger Hal said...

Sam - Just wanted to say I love the show. The combination of foul-mouthed vitriol and insider tips can't be beat. As a new raider, I appreciated the incredibly detailed run down of ZG. And the Druidcast was hugely helpful as I build my first alt. Keep it up.

5:14 PM, November 30, 2006  
Blogger An Indie Publishing Company said...

Another great show, wish it was longer. Just put on a mic and keep talking! I've learned more from your shows than from anywhere else.

Can't wait to hear more on your analysis of the new patch.

I can't figure out how to do the math on stuff like "white damage", I would love to get a primer from you.

Take it easy!

8:41 PM, December 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home