Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Patch Show 3.5 (2.0.1)

Some more info on Patch 2.0.1 with this cast.

Also, you will notice it sounds slightly different. I got a new mic the other day, so I am hoping it has increased the overall sound quality. Please let me know what you think of the new sound.

As promised, in the show, here are the links to pics showing that auto-failing quest bug:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Here is the quest that failed the day before and worked the next day:

Pic 4

Here is the quest that failed after I had deleted my Interface, WTF, and WDB folders (and reinstalled all my add ons):

Pic 5

Listen Now
Run Time: 31:20
File Size: 15 MB

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh happy day, i get to hear your podcast tomorrow at work! Unlike some reviewers I hope it is cranky as all getout.

12:31 AM, December 20, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I initially whined about the honor system nerf as well, but it wasn't as bad as I imagined. Alterac Valley is the place to go for pickup groups. Average matches last about 20 minutes and are worth around 300 honor each. Because most of that honor comes from capturing graveyards, destroying towers and killing elites, your honor gains are not subject to diminishing returns in a significant way. In addition, thanks to cross-realm battlegrounds, it's unlikely that you'll encounter the same people multiple times.

I played for about a week actively and now I've got a High Warlord's Spellblade, Tome of the Ice Lord and Warlord's Silk Amice. If you look at the effort/reward ratio, PvPing is currently preferable to any PvE encounter short of Temple of Ahn'Qiraj and Naxxramas. And I'm definitely not the only one that has realized this. Sightings of fresh level 60 characters with green gear and HWL weapons are quite common.

12:37 PM, December 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home