Wednesday, July 18, 2007

News Show 02

Here is News Show 02, all about some of the upcoming changes in patch 2.2, on the test realms now.

I'm not playing on the test realms for much of the early part of the testing, because the one feature I would have been trying out, isn't available to my Mac. /cry

After some more builds of the PTR get released, I may decide to play on it some more to test out some of the other things, like the currently missing VOIP feature.

Listen Now.
Run Time: 47:40
File Size: 22.9 MB

4 Comments:

Blogger Hoss said...

Dude your monologing again :) that segment on the mac video recording went a little long.

O btw, I gorgot to mention, thanks for the suggestion of Elk Buff Bars, it's awesome! the only issue that I'm having right now is that tooltips are not showing up, well they are but as empty boxes when I hover ofer a (de)buff, I'm buessing it has something to do with TipBuddy or something. anyway good show.

10:33 AM, July 19, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Check for updates. A lot of the Ace add ons are in constant flux, and sometimes a build is a bit wonky and is fixed later that day or in the next few days.

7:17 PM, July 19, 2007  
Blogger Dangfraggit said...

Omg your forums are as dead as WoW legacy content.

So I decided to spruce up the joint and left a post.

great show! Keep on smokin!

7:16 PM, July 24, 2007  
Blogger Hoss said...

Sam, I ended up getting rid of one of my favorite mods, TipBuddy.

Seems the maintainer is giving up and that is what was causing my problems with EBB.

3:19 PM, July 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home