Thursday, May 04, 2006

Pre-E3 06 Show

Sorry, I meant to have this up last night... but I was beat, and crashed early. So, here it is now.

Short, sweet, to the point. Remember to email me what you want to hear from E3 by Sunday so I can be ready. My email address is unclethursday@gmail.com for those who forget easily. Majority rules, if the majority wants to hear about just WoW/Blizz, then that's what I discuss. If the majority wants to hear about all sorts of goings on, then that's what I discuss.

Be ready for E3 '06 Episode 1 next week!

Listen Now

File size: 3.3 MB

Run Time 6:50

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didnt know what exactly to post what i want to hear from u at E3... i listened to your E3 preshow thing, and would like to see what things they are doing to starcraft.. i would also like to see what other MMO's are being released... thanks man!

11:19 PM, May 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give us your opinion about e3 in its entirety, comment on as much as ya have time and effort for. Thanks for the shows, very entertaining, cya.

1:57 AM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'd like to hear about anything to interests YOU. I trusty your opinion on this is to the new and innovative at E3.

2:17 PM, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home